RUSH Moving Pictures 40th Anniversary edition (with Richard Chycki Dolby Atmos mix)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh has put the dog on many covers over the years. See Gold, R40 (video retrospective set) or this bit of artwork for the Clockwork Angels tour book...
cover-s.jpg
Mainly interested in the 4 people, and why one is walking the other way.
Wondering if that is Peart, symbolizing death.

Meant to reply to Mr. Baggins:

So…I guess the numbers don’t add up in any case…still an interesting interpretation though…you may well be right.
*Trying to push the Spinal Tap flashback out of my head btw…😖

Last edited:
Finally. My box has arrived ( here at work )
Outer box terribly dinged up. Inner is fine but I do hear something 'loose ' inside. Bet its the red Barchetta.......

Would love to play hooky tomorrow and go deep into a Rush wormhole..........

Mainly interested in the 4 people, and why one is walking the other way.
Wondering if that is Peart, symbolizing death.
Hmmm…pretty heavy thought…but who would the 4th person be in that scenario? Maybe the original drummer? 🤔
Could also be either Terry Brown or Hugh Syme himself, both could claim to be a "4th member" of sorts.

My box arrived today from PopMarket. Slightly damaged, unfortunately, but I'll just roll with it. More annoyingly, the retail-focused rear panel cover was more strongly stuck to the back than I've found for any other box set, and it appears the adhesive reacted with the printing on the rear panel, leaving bleach-like marks and bubbling behind. Anybody else have this problem?

Back