Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't drive 40 miles see a movie either. Between this post & your earlier comments about the Mario movie, you've definitely got my curiosity up. May I ask what theater chain this is? Or do you live out in The Boonies & have only a independent theater to go to?

Most theaters here provide a uniformly satisfactory audio/visual experience. If yours does not maybe you should make them aware of the problems with a e mail to the right person. I did that once with the B&B chain here & not only did I receive a quick response but also a follow up e mail after my complaints were discussed in a meeting. Otherwise the owner just figures the public doesn't seem to know from good or bad.
AMC 😭 I don't live that far into the boonies, it's pretty decently developed here. I have Fiber after all...

AMC 😭 I don't live that far into the boonies, it's pretty decently developed here. I have Fiber after all...

R.7f128adc26d0aa3957a2732aa7160212

Huh. AMC has their HQ in my area and maybe 4 multiplexes around here. They are all good. I'd still suggest a letter to the manager of the local theater & CC corporate. Otherwise it will just bug you even more next time if don't at try.

Huh. AMC has their HQ in my area and maybe 4 multiplexes around here. They are all good. I'd still suggest a letter to the manager of the local theater & CC corporate. Otherwise it will just bug you even more next time if don't at try.
Dear Theater OWNER,

As a die hard cineaste who used to enjoy a double feature, 10 cartoons and newsreels for 25 cents [and buttered popcorn for a dime], I was appalled by the recent presentation of Superstar Tom Cruise's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ...Day of Reckoning Part One at your local theater.

Not only wasn't it in IMAX and Dolby Atmos .....the way God and Country intended it to be seen .... but the picture was appalling and the sound system woefully inadequate!

I demand to be reimbursed not only the $15 admission price but also for the stale popcorn with rancid butter and $4 bottle of water which was 'improperly chilled!'

And, additionally, reimbursement for the removal of the wad of gum which ruined my new Velasca buttery soft imported penny loafers from Milan, Italy. 👞

Sincerely,

Last edited:
Dear Theater OWNER,

As a die hard cineaste who used to enjoy a double feature, 10 cartoons and newsreels for 25 cents [and buttered popcorn for a dime], I was appalled by the recent presentation of Superstar Tom Cruise's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ...Day of Reckoning Part One at your local theater.

Not only wasn't it in IMAX and Dolby Atmos .....the way God and Country intended it to be seen .... but the picture was appalling and the sound system woefully inadequate!

I demand to be reimbursed not only the $15 admission price but also for the stale popcorn with rancid 'butter' and $4 bottle of water which was 'improperly chilled!'

And, additionally, reimbursement for the removal of the wad of gum which ruined my new Velasca imported penny loafers from Milan, Italy. 👞

Sincerely,
Heh heh.... copy and paste it @Mr Afternoon

Back