Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pitchfork Brewing Co.
Hudson, Wisconsin.

IMG_7183.jpeg

alright, alright, alright;
put in the category of- why the hell didn't anyone tell me about this one before?

stumbled on this video & album with Bryan Ferry and Robin Trower (also Producer 🤯🤠)
-album was also Mixed by 'Bob Clearmountain' (a potential buried MC mix perhaps 🤤)

other musician luminaries include:

Guitar [Natch] – Robin Trower
Alto Saxophone – Maceo Parker
Vibraphone [Vibes] & Synth, Harp – Greg Phillinganes
Organ [Hammond] – Chris Stainton
Organ [Hammond] – David Sancious
Bass – Nathan East
Drums – Steve Ferrone
... just to name a few!

https://www.discogs.com/master/58729-Bryan-Ferry-Taxi
in 1993 with Jay Leno

alright, alright, alright;
put in the category of- why the hell didn't anyone tell me about this one before?

stumbled on this video & album with Bryan Ferry and Robin Trower (also Producer 🤯🤠)
-album was also Mixed by 'Bob Clearmountain' (a potential buried MC mix perhaps 🤤)

other musician luminaries include:

Guitar [Natch] – Robin Trower
Alto Saxophone – Maceo Parker
Vibraphone [Vibes] & Synth, Harp – Greg Phillinganes
Organ [Hammond] – Chris Stainton
Organ [Hammond] – David Sancious
Bass – Nathan East
Drums – Steve Ferrone
... just to name a few!

https://www.discogs.com/master/58729-Bryan-Ferry-Taxi
in 1993 with Jay Leno

Videos not functioning on discogs. Here's the full album elsewhere. Bryan Ferry - Taxi - Full Album – смотреть видео онлайн в Моем Мире | NO MERCY

Also found alt discogs with 2 extra bonus tracks: Bryan Ferry = ブライアン・フェリー - Taxi = タクシー

Last edited:
Last travelog pics:

I've never experienced the full midnight sun before but this is it. Trollfjord at midnight or so this morning:

IMG_20230711_234944037~2.jpg

Of course the sun doesn't shine in the fjord itself, but when we got out we could see it popping in and out on the horizon between the mountains. And it was WARM. We only needed a shirt even on the bow of the moving ship.

The weather today in Tromso, 200+ miles above the Arctic Circle, is absurd. 79 deg F! Glad I brought a pile of cold weather gear. LOL It's actually getting warmer as we travel north. o_O

IMG_20230712_160858750_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Last travelog pics:

I've never experienced the full midnight sun before but this is it. Trollfjord at midnight or so this morning:

View attachment 93783

Of course the sun doesn't shine in the fjord itself, but when we got out we could see it popping in and out on the horizon between the mountains. And it was WARM. We only needed a shirt even on the bow of the moving ship.

The weather today in Tromso, 200+ miles above the Arctic Circle, is absurd. 79 deg F! Glad I brought a pile of cold weather gear. LOL It's actually getting warmer as we travel north. o_O

View attachment 93784

Random thoughts in reply:

Good to see what the famous AR Surround looks like. Your smile tells me you're having a blast.

You should be wearing a QuadraphonicQuad T shirt.

Train fanatic that your are, any cool train trips?

Oh and did you get a chance to experience this?:
https://www.visitnorway.com/listings/lærdalstunnelen-worlds-longest-road-tunnel/12205/

Last travelog pics:

View attachment 93783

View attachment 93784
I am living vicariously through your adventures...so much so I have contacted David Attenborough to narrate your epic adventure....THIS COULD BE BIG...now the BBC is involved...how does this title sound....NORWAY AND BEYOND....the travels of a quadraphonic enthusiast navigating the Fjords and Artic Circle.

Last travelog pics:

View attachment 93783

View attachment 93784

AR !
thanks for sharing the awesome pics of your trip. Ive really enjoyed And my take on todays pics ? Michigan roads are not the only roads with potholes !!

Random thoughts in reply:

Good to see what the famous AR Surround looks like. Your smile tells me you're having a blast.

You should be wearing a QuadraphonicQuad T shirt.

Train fanatic that your are, any cool train trips?

Oh and did you get a chance to experience this?:
https://www.visitnorway.com/listings/lærdalstunnelen-worlds-longest-road-tunnel/12205/
The smile: We just came out of the Magic Ice Bar in Tromso. Google it.

Train trip: we took the Flamsbana several days ago. 20 tunnels during a one hour trip. That is like toy train layout tunnel density. LOL

Where do we get QQ T-shirts?

Back