Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't all Silverline releases bogus 5.1?
Commenting in this thread because I think my comment is too far removed from the original thread.

Not all Silverline releases are bogus 5.1. However, a lot of them are. This stems from Silverline not receiving discrete multitracks for a lot of the titles they were supposed to handle (something about a deal going sour, I'll have to refresh my memory).

Commenting in this thread because I think my comment is too far removed from the original thread.

Not all Silverline releases are bogus 5.1. However, a lot of them are. This stems from Silverline not receiving discrete multitracks for a lot of the titles they were supposed to handle (something about a deal going sour, I'll have to refresh my memory).
There were some good Silverline releases....but the majority of FROM THE FRONT ROW...were bad...we had a lot of discussions on here about them but I can't remember the bottom line...I used to call them FROM THE PARKING LOT

Here is a thread scroll up the page

So....what the heck. Am I the only one who is super curious why the forum was down since at least 4am central time? Maybe admin gave us a heads up and I didn't see it. Who knows? As a supporting member, I guess knowing these things might be nice.
I looked to see if there was any info or talk of the blackout as well. You are the first I've heard anyone speak of it.

So....what the heck. Am I the only one who is super curious why the forum was down since at least 4am central time? Maybe admin gave us a heads up and I didn't see it. Who knows? As a supporting member, I guess knowing these things might be nice.
I was having withdrawal symptoms 😭

As I posted on another (wrong) thread:

I could not get into the site (quadraphonicquad.com, to be clear) this morning for quite some time. Was anyone else plagued by tremors, nausea, sweating, paranoia and dilated pupils? (LOL)

images.jpg

Was the site down, or was the problem elsewhere?

So yes, you were not alone, P.M.

As I posted on another (wrong) thread:

I could not get into the site (quadraphonicquad.com, to be clear) this morning for quite some time. Was anyone else plagued by tremors, nausea, sweating, paranoia and dilated pupils? (LOL)

images.jpg

Was the site down, or was the problem elsewhere?

So yes, you were not alone, P.M.
I'm drinking again. 🙃

This morning about 10:30 I sent an e mail to you and a few other members whose e mail addys I had about the situation. I received no replies back. :( At any rate if those folks run across it, you can ignore.
But QQ is back. God's in His Heaven, all's Right With the World.

This morning about 10:30 I sent an e mail to you and a few other members whose e mail addys I had about the situation. I received no replies back. :( At any rate if those folks run across it, you can ignore.
What? I didn't receive any emails.

What? I didn't receive any emails.
Alas you right & I am wrong. I sent out 6 emails this morning and one was to a different Gene, good 'ol @gene_stl .

I encourage the active sharing of e mail or contact info with those you trust. Should our beloved site ever get hacked or otherwise go belly up, at least there will still be a way for some of us to stay in touch.

The facebook link works for me.

What?! I replied all twice!! Check your spam!

What?! I replied all twice!! Check your spam!

Thanks for the come back. I checked in box & spam & nothing there all day.First I wake up to QQ being broken. Then I try to log in to one of my e mail accts on my desk top. The log in/PW is saved b& been used in good shape forever. But this morning on my desktop PC it said incorrect pass word! I have the same (obviously) PW saved on my phone & it works fine. Go figure.

Then for some reason the AOL acct I used for you and others isn't showing anything coming in. Very surprised you tried 2X but thanks for doing so.

Nutty day for digital.

Thanks for the come back. I checked in box & spam & nothing there all day.First I wake up to QQ being broken. Then I try to log in to one of my e mail accts on my desk top. The log in/PW is saved b& been used in good shape forever. But this morning on my desktop PC it said incorrect pass word! I have the same (obviously) PW saved on my phone & it works fine. Go figure.

Then for some reason the AOL acct I used for you and others isn't showing anything coming in. Very surprised you tried 2X but thanks for doing so.

Nutty day for digital.
Damn! Here's my 11:39 am post:
Thanks for validating the horror of my Sunday mo(u)rning! Here's hoping things are up again soon–i'm going through withdrawal! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
And here's mine from 1:38 pm:
It's UP!
I think i was checking every two minutes or so; it was nearing panic attack time!

Back