The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71lvV6GPTRL._SL1500_.jpg

:love: (This pack shot is 100% legit, FYI)
71lvV6GPTRL._SL1500_.jpg

:love: (This pack shot is 100% legit, FYI)

Alright Now-It's On! All we need now is the official announcement (and the pre-order information). Thanks RTBlu-Ray!

Looks fantastic! So glad they decided to do four discs instead of seven - I still haven't touched any of the CDs in the White Album set.

The packaging looks to be about the same size as the Sgt. Pepper box - though I do enjoy the large books in the SDEs, it would make storage a lot easier if they'd start making them smaller (like the Imagine set).

Looks fantastic! So glad they decided to do four discs instead of seven - I still haven't touched any of the CDs in the White Album set.

The packaging looks to be about the same size as the Sgt. Pepper box - though I do enjoy the large books in the SDEs, it would make storage a lot easier if they'd start making them smaller (like the Imagine set).
I had same thoughts regarding packaging. The White Album box dimensions still bother me, even more so now as it seems to have been a one-off.

Back