The Beatles - Abbey Road 50th Anniversary (5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Surround is getting it for me via ImportCDs. But I won't get it until Christmas. Talk about torture...knowing that it is sitting in a closet unopened while my QQ colleagues revel in the discussion.

Think of it this way: you are getting it free while we agonize for weeks over getting a low price! 😜

Well no importcd for me. The white album I ordered from them came with a crushed corner. Kept it though because I liked the # I received.
Going with the Japan version this time. In addition to the SHM cd's early pre orders will come with a large poster.

I've had damaged packages from just about every vendor including numerous cracked CD cases from Dutton Vocalion. IMO, it's NOT the vendor but the haphazard way in which the various postal carriers handle the packages. ImportCD doesn't send out damaged parcels from their warehouses ....... have you ever seen any of these expose TV News shows exposing UPS carriers flinging packages all around and bouncing them on the ground?

I've had damaged packages from just about every vendor including numerous cracked CD cases from Dutton Vocalion.
Same. And at 5-10% lower price than any other vendor, so far, I'm comfortable taking my chances that I'll get a clean copy from importcds. Otherwise, I'll go down the rebate/return route with them.
I really would like to hear the surround mixes ASAP though.

Last edited:
Back