4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought all of the Quaddios in the bundles, but I didn't get the email about getting a Spinners replacement disc. I thought it was going to be automatic. Do I need to contact them for the replacement?
I got it automatically. Check your spam folder. But yeah, if you don’t get the email in another day or two I’d contact them. Couldn’t hurt.

Actually, CTA came out first [March 2010] followed by The Best of Aretha [August 2010].....and a GREAT comparison of Lossy vs. lossless would be the DTS RHINO QUADIO of CTA and Rhino's Chicago BD~A 192/24 box set which clearly shows that the CTA BD~A contained in this set is heads and heels above their 2010 DVD~V DTS version.

The original Rhino DVD~V of CTA is now going for slightly under $10 @ discogs whereas The Best of ARETHA is currently priced at $94!

Still hoping that ARETHA LIVE will eventually be released as a BD~A in the near future!
That $10 CTA on Discogs is for the Obi strip ONLY! https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/2774518720 I have yet to see this disc going for less than $100. :/

From Melbourne, Australia.....THE NEW SEEKERS

https://www.amazon.com/Best-New-See...best+of+the+new+seekers&qid=1701463170&sr=8-8
81GhTszI5cL._SL1500_.jpg
All the others tilt their head back. Peter tilts his forward. He’s clearly a disruptive force in the group with a power play like that.

Despite him not being in perfect harmony with his bandmates, I’d buy a New Seekers quad if it came out.

Hallelujah! Counting on you to pair up with me, Elder Dynamic Editor. I reckon there's lots of heathens who haven't heard the gospel of Newman between here and Seattle....
I'm looking forward to hearin' "the gospel" here in North Carolina also...see you both in about a month.;)

P.S. - although I've heard some Randy Newman stuff over the years of course, I didn't realize Louisiana 1927 is on his Good Old Boys release. That is such a great song. I tell you what...I need to listen to the entire album first and if the rest of it is half as good as that song, you two might have a pretty short visit here when you drop by - just sayin'!

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to hearin' "the gospel" here in North Carolina also...see you both in about a month.;)

P.S. - although I've heard some Randy Newman stuff over the years of course, I didn't realize Louisiana 1927 is on his Good Old Boys release. That is such a great song. I tell you what...I need to listen to the entire album first and if the rest of it is half as good as that song, you two might have a pretty short visit here when you drop by - just sayin'!
It is all as great as that song. Following the concept as one is listening is not even necessary being that the individual songs and performances are so good. Impressive fidelity of the recording as well.

I think I like this batch's selections more than the last bundle which was pretty fine too.

Just got the same email, so there. All of the worry warts can stop worrying. Now let's get ready for some War/Randy/AWB/Svengali!!
I'm overjoyed at these four titles in quad. Musically interesting and with great sound - there is nothing not to like.

And another thing that's great is that there is not even a release date set for some of the other top picks in the Warner quad library. I am not going to name the names yet again but the two singer-songwriters, the UK hard rock band, a blues based British band... a couple more wonderful previously unissued quad things. Three of the unissued quad masters are of very strong significance to me, and I'm more than hopeful we will see them. Met the Rhino A&R team, and completely trust their tastes, if it can be released then it will be released, it's that simple really.

For me it's much more exciting when four titles are coming out at once and they are all hot ones. There's just more to talk about with the Quadio quarterly series.

Back