RHINO QUADIO batch #6 - Speculation Extravaganza!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, @ForagingRhino, some suggestions from the Department of Further Clues:
  • What labels originally issued these quads?
  • Have any been reissued?
  • The catalog numbers added equal: "xxxxx"
  • The total band members from the 4 releases equal: "xx"
  • An unusual bit of trivia regarding one of the artists or releases?
  • The letters of the band names (or album titles) can be used to make an anagram which says: "_________......."

Thanks for article, was wondering why no Blows Against The Empire, looked it up, was a RCA release not GRUNT, DAM.
Blows is a great album and would make a great surround release.
yes, it BLOWS alright, but just not in the cards for Rhino AFAIK. I am definitely in that camp of wanting that one in surround though, as you can see what my Air Force barracks' wall looked like in black-light paint circa mid 1970's at SAC Headquarters Omaha. The barracks commander was not amused :D... and we were doing Top Secret work for the CIA :oops: :whistle: πŸ’†β€β™‚οΈ

BATE-PKJS.jpg

I'm OK giving Rhino ( Foraging - Steve) a wide spectrum for the description of genre as "Rockers"; it's all good stuff IMO (y)

These are all like little long lost diamonds that have washed up on a beach!
Yes, they are like the lost sea scrolls of popular music 1971 - 1976.
I've thought of these quad mixed masters as Sleeping Beauties waiting to be awoken from deep sleep.

A time killing exercise - anyone compared the actual colors of the Quadio packaging to the associated CD-4/QuadraDisc jacket colors?

Kirk Bayne

Back