Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our forecast is ominous for late evening. This line of storms which is tracking directly to my town has a history of 100mph winds.

ETA is 10pm. 😫
IMG_8721.png

Last edited:
I’ve lived pretty close to some of those fringes. I guess Imlucked out, living in a high-ish income area, then retiring to a fairly low COL area, so I pretty much have the money to meet all my needs and a lot of my wants.

Still not ready to purchase that Formula 1 team, though.
So you'll just have to make do with the Indie Team then :ROFLMAO:

Oh Fred, you just want to show that you beat your buddy Bob...and never trailed during the game! LOL
When i congratulated Bob on his clean game (it was his second; i've been there for both of them), he said, "What the hell, Fred?! I howl a 225, and you don't let me win!? I thought you were my friend!"

Well, from a fidelity and talent standpoint, fuck. That was amazing. I know nothing about Train, I assume the guy singing in this video is from Train. He's got a seriously great voice. Oh, and Joe. Well, you know. He's a freakshow on the strings.

I only wish the video were all live playing. Most of the video didn't match the song, so that sucks. But anyway. If Bonamassa or however the freak you spell his name wants to put out a covers album and play some classic rock....I'd be all over it.

Well, from a fidelity and talent standpoint, fuck. That was amazing. I know nothing about Train, I assume the guy singing in this video is from Train. He's got a seriously great voice. Oh, and Joe. Well, you know. He's a freakshow on the strings.

I only wish the video were all live playing. Most of the video didn't match the song, so that sucks. But anyway. If Bonamassa or however the freak you spell his name wants to put out a covers album and play some classic rock....I'd be all over it.
Yeah I'm just drawn to Smokin' Joe shit. He's done a lot of one-offer's with different bands lately; so an Atmos mix of all those would be sweet also (bloody fat chance prolly.) I was never into Train, and they've had a couple of notable albums like these two below (one in multichannel but apparently lousy mix)

https://www.discogs.com/release/30148148-Train-Drops-Of-Jupiter

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/train-my-private-nation-sacd.3870/

Back