Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Important post, Dave. Because before I read it, I had no idea who he was and was going to ask.
It is fascinating to me to find whom among us knows about particular artists, bands, producers, etc. I am always learning from everyone here and going to past threads and other sites to learn more.

In this case, I’ve known of Tommy Bolin for 50 years because my older cousin loved both the James Gang and Deep Purple. Bolin’s work with those groups and Zephyr, previously, was awesome.

Here’s to sharing the knowledge and the love for the music!

It is fascinating to me to find whom among us knows about particular artists, bands, producers, etc. I am always learning from everyone here and going to past threads and other sites to learn more.

You said it Willie. Compared to many folks on this site, I know very little about innumerable amounts of acts.

You said it Willie. Compared to many folks on this site, I know very little about innumerable amounts of acts.
It’s all good. We are a community and we pick each other up. Always more for all of us to learn. As a moderate Jethro Tull fan, I can’t believe the amount of stuff I never knew about them before joining QQ.

It’s all good. We are a community and we pick each other up. Always more for all of us to learn. As a moderate Jethro Tull fan, I can’t believe the amount of stuff I never knew about them before joining QQ.

I blame @JohnN for that. In fact, I blame him for almost everything. Go Bills!!!

I blame @JohnN for that. In fact, I blame him for almost everything. Go Bills!!!
I dont blame Johnny for almost everything
I blame him for everything.
Jinx
Go New York! Go Detroit! I accept all blame.

CANADA!! THE FASCINATORS (JOHNNY & HURRICANES) You're to blame / Revived 1962 45​

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/234862303567
s-l1600.jpg

Market square and open forum

Angles, Saxons, Danes and Normans

On the whole, a curve of learning

SteveHoffmantv is a Beatles' forum. This is a Tull forum and I blame Steven Wilson.

CHEERS! Just great!

Back